Tuesday 30 August 2016

ACC Limited Announced Latest Notification For Job Seekers In Various Positions Register Now

ABOUT COMPANY

ACC Limited one of the largest producers of cement in India. It's registered office is called Cement House. It is located on Maharishi Karve Road, Mumbai.The stock price of company contributes in calculating BSE Sensex.

The management control of company was taken over by Swiss cement major Holcim in 2004. On 1 September 2006 the name of The Associated Cement Companies Limited was changed to ACC Limited. The company is only cement company to get Superbrand status in India.

ACC offers employment opportunities in a wide range of functions. The process of recruitment in ACC is fair and transparent, with adequate opportunities to look for suitable candidates both internally and from outside.




Recruitment is a continuous process in ACC. We regularly hold interviews in principal cities. Campus interviews are arranged in leading institutes and universities. In other cases, application are invited for specific vacancies announced through advertisements.

JOB DETAILS

Company : ACC Limited
                                                                       
Position : Various Positions

Qualification : Any Graduates/B.tech/Diploma




Experience Required : Freshers/Experience

Last date to apply : 30 SEPTEMBER 2016

Package offered : 45,000-71,500 PM

Apply Mode : Online

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

9 comments:

  1. I am a safety officers
    Fire safety management
    8652199766

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir I'm diploma in civil I have 3 experience in related field...
    Contact me
    aslam.dmd@gmail.com
    898554823

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello sir my self M.SANJOY SINGH , i have completed graduate and i have 3 years experience in tech support , i am quite good in computer now i am searching job in Qatar is there any vacancy please contact me even i have my passport and document everything

    my email id is (sanjoymai@rediffmail.com)
    phone no = +918285602299

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello sir my self M.SANJOY SINGH , i have completed graduate and i have 3 years experience in tech support , i am quite good in computer now i am searching job in Qatar is there any vacancy please contact me even i have my passport and document everything

    my email id is (sanjoymai@rediffmail.com)
    phone no = +918285602299

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sir/Madam,

    I am a MCA Fresher, if you have any suitable openings in your organisation please revert back.

    Email Id: jonahsrbhaskar@gmail.com
    Contact no:9663780125

    Thanks & Regards
    Jonah Bhaskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Civil engineering fresher with 2 months experience in planning Dept of a renowned Real-estate firm and 4 months experience in Maintenance dept of a natural resources firm.
    I'm interested to join your company. Please find my contact below.

    e-mail : amitbinglesh@gmail.com
    Mobile : +917708454288

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Sir/Mam
    Degree in mechanical engineering. 4 year 8 months experience in HEM machine like atlas copco machines.i'm interested to join your company.
    E-mail- manojsen70@gmail.com
    cell no. 9993456346

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sir I'm Karthick , I'm a diploma student I'm currently working in Hyundai my designation is network engineer. My email babloo1118@gmail.com contact no. 7338874545

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sir I'm Karthick , I'm a diploma student I'm currently working in Hyundai my designation is network engineer. My email babloo1118@gmail.com contact no. 7338874545

    ReplyDelete